NorthArkHope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tasks and How They're Going

2 posters

Go down

Tasks and How They're Going Empty Tasks and How They're Going

Post  George Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:01 pm

We have gotten started. At our meeting on the 15th, we set the following tasks: Here's how some of them are going.

Get a PO Box -- Dolly took care of this instantly

Get a Tax ID Number --- George took care of this pretty quickly.

Set up a bank account --- Dolly is waiting until she collects some money, but she has already made contact with the bank.

Write a script for the recruiters to use in contacting potential members and supporters.

George
Admin

https://northarkhope.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Tasks and How They're Going Empty Script

Post  Misti Fri Sep 19, 2008 3:48 pm

The script has been written and looks sufficient to me. I emailed Lori Adkins with all of the approved items as well as the script. She said that she should have no problem getting some new memberships in Baxter Co. I also have a contact in Marion Co. that would probably sign on and recruit some other orgs from that area.

I have called the state to get us listed as a CoC and of course they actually have some guidelines now. So I have written a letter to the NWAHC requesting that we be released from their CoC. I will then have to send that letter, meeting minutes, and a list of participating orgs and what they do to the state for approval. So I am at a stopping point until I get the letter from NWAHC. However, if I could get the orgs that are involved right now to write a "bio" on their org listing the services that they provide to homeless, that would be helpful in the meanwhile.

Misti

Back to top Go down

Tasks and How They're Going Empty I'm out of town

Post  Misti Fri Sep 19, 2008 3:54 pm

I will be out of town all of next week so I will not be of much assistance until Monday the 29th. My apologies.

Misti

Misti

Back to top Go down

Tasks and How They're Going Empty Re: Tasks and How They're Going

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum